COMMUNITY HOUSING OF DARKE, MIAMI AND SHELBY COUNTIES, INC.
Housing assistance for adults with severe and persistent mental illness, drug or alcohol diagnoses, or transitioning homeless or incarcerated.
PHONE: (937) 332-0021, Ext. 252
FAX: (937) 332-7966
SERVICE AREA: MIAMI, DARKE, AND SHELBY COUNTIES
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
OFFICE DAYS: Monday through Friday
SERVICES: Housing assistance for adults with severe and persistent mental illness and/or drug and alcohol diagnoses.
- Recovery Homes for Men and Women – also known as Sober Living
- Temporary Rental Subsidies – subsidy is based on 40% of gross income
- Transitional Housing for homeless, without income and mental health disability verification
- Prison and Jail Re-Entry – housing and related needs for those being released from prison or local jails
- Mental Health Group Homes Subsidies
ELIGIBILITY: Referrals accepted from contracted agencies with the Tri-County Board of Recovery and Mental Health Services. Verification of a severe and persistent mental illness, or addiction treatment.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: Referral from Mental Health or Addiction Agency Income verification required for some services.
HOW TO USE: Anyone can call for information
FEE POLICY: There may be no fee policy for Re-entry or Transitional Housing. Temporary Rental Assistance – payment is 40% of your gross income towards rent.
Recovery Housing is $400 a month and includes 24/7 staffing and heat and utilities.