LINCOLN COMMUNITY CENTER
Community workout room, tutoring, sports and exercise programs, community garden.
110 Ash Street
Troy, Ohio 45373
PHONE: (937) 335-2715
SERVICE AREA: Miami County and surrounding areas, including Troy, Piqua, Sidney, Greenville, Springfield, Dayton, and more.
Monday & Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Community Workout Room
- After School Tutoring (K-12)
- Youth Basketball League (Pre K – H.S.)
- Aquatic Arthritis and Aerobic Classes
- Open Gym Volleyball & Basketball (Ages 16 & Up)
- Fun Fridays (school age youth)
- **Seasonal Programs as Appropriate**
- Community Garden
ELIGIBILITY: Open to All Ages in the Community
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: N/A
RESTRICTIONS: Pool-Must Be 18 Years of Age or Older At This Time-$10. Per Month for Membership.
FEE POLICY: Varies from Class to Class