MEALS-ON-WHEELS OF PIQUA, INC.
- One meal per day, Monday through Friday, including holidays, to Piqua residents unable to provide for themselves due to age, illness, or other inability.
P.O. Box 131
Piqua, Ohio 45356
PHONE: (937) 615-0940
SERVICE AREA: Providing service within the city limits of Piqua.
OFFICE HOURS: Business hours, Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM
OFFICE DAYS: Telephone contact ONLY. Call for information during business hours. When leaving a telephone message, include name, phone number, and best time(s) to return call. Interviews are conducted on-sight at Client residence.
SERVICES: Meals on Wheels of Piqua provides nutritious, freshly prepared, hot lunches (one meal per day) Monday through Friday, including holidays, to Piqua residents unable to provide for themselves due to age, illness or other inability. Provided through Koester Pavilion, a living care center, meals are prepared to accommodate clients’ dietary needs and restrictions (e.g.: Regular, Diabetic, Renal, Low Sodium, food allergies).
ELIGIBILITY: Reside within the City of Piqua; Show a need for the program.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: None; Client information form is completed during interview. Client’s healthcare provider (physician / physician’s office) information is required to confirm dietary recommendations.
RESTRICTIONS: Residence within Piqua City limits.
HOW TO USE: Call for interview appointment. Interview is conducted at prospective client’s residence.
FEE POLICY: Cost is $3.75 per meal. Price may change without notice.
- Weekly payment is collected with delivery of last meal of the week.
- Monthly payment is made in advance for all scheduled delivery days (i.e. all calendar weekdays within a month).
- Larger sum, quarterly, or third-party payment schedules can be accommodated.
- Limited monetary assistance is available for those demonstrating severe financial need.