MIAMI COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF DEVELOPMENT
Administration and enforcement of the following:
- Zoning resolution of Miami County;
- Subdivision regulations of Miami County;
- Miami County Local Clearinghouse Program for State and Federal grant applications;
- Flood Plain Development Regulations;
- Fair Housing
- Building Codes/enforcement
510 W. Water Street, Suite 120
Troy, Ohio 45373-2983
PHONE: (937) 440-8121
FAX: (937) 440-8124 or 440-5486
SERVICE AREA: Miami County: unincorporated area of Miami County for subdivision and flood plain regulations; 8 of 12 townships covered by county zoning.
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
OFFICE DAYS: Monday through Friday
INCLUDES THESE DEPARTMENTS:
- Miami County Planning and Zoning
- Miami County Community Development
- Miami County Building Regulations
- Miami County Fair Housing
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: Site plans are needed to obtain zoning permits. Construction drawings to obtain building permits.
HOW TO USE: No appointments are necessary to apply for permits.
FEE POLICY: Fees vary for zoning and subdivision permits, and building permits.