MIAMI COUNTY MUNICIPAL COURT
This Court handles criminal and traffic cases, probationary work, small claims cases, trusteeship cases, civil cases, and landlord-tenant cases.
215 W. Main Street
Troy, Ohio 45373-3263
- (937) 440-3910 (TR/CR)
- (937) 440-3919 (Civil)
- (937) 440-3940 (Probation)
SERVICE AREA: Miami County
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
OFFICE DAYS: Monday through Friday
- Criminal and Traffic cases, under the jurisdiction and venue of the Miami County Municipal Court. (Misdemeanor & Felony types).
- Probationary work with adults under the court’s jurisdiction.
- Small Claims cases, with maximum of $3,000.00 claim.
- Trusteeship cases (upon proper application to the court).
- Civil cases with maximum of $15,000.00 claim.
- Landlord-Tenant cases.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: None
HOW TO USE: Stop in or call during office hours. After regular office hours of the court, see the Violations Bureaus for posting Bonds and Waivers on applicable cases:
- Piqua Police Department – Piqua, OH.
- Troy Police Department – Troy, OH.
- Tipp City Police Department – Tipp City, OH.
- West Milton Police Department – West Milton, OH.
- Miami County Sheriff’s Department – Troy, OH.
FEE POLICY: Court costs as determined by the court.
|JUDGES:||Elizabeth S. Gutmann and Gary A. Nasal|
|MAGISTRATE:||Gary E. Zuhl|
|CLERK OF COURT:||Jan A. Mottinger|
|CHIEF DEPUTY CLERK:||Shawn M. Peeples|
|COURT ADMINISTRATOR:||Anthony W. Blakley|