MIAMI COUNTY RIGHT TO LIFE SOCIETY
Aid for new and expectant parents, educational efforts and Speakers Bureau programs.
305 E. Main Street
P.O. Box 201
Troy, Ohio 45373
PHONE: (937) 335-5433
SERVICE AREA: Miami County
OFFICE HOURS: Call for Information
OFFICE DAYS: Monday through Friday
- Aid for New and Expectant Parents:
- Listening, caring, sharing
- Counseling referrals
- Referrals to maternity homes
- Temporary housing
- Furnish maternity and baby clothing, baby furniture and diapers
- Adoption Referral
- Other assistance based on client’s needs
- Educational Efforts and Speakers Bureau regarding:
- Fetal development, abortion issues, euthanasia, assisted suicide, infanticide, and parenting
- Literature and newsletter provide information on pertinent issues.
ELIGIBILITY: No restrictions. Anyone is eligible for services.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: Photo I.D. may be requested.
HOW TO USE: Call for office hours or appointment.
FEE POLICY: No charge for services.