COMMUNITY HOUSING OF DARKE, MIAMI & SHELBY COUNTIES, INC.
Housing assistance for adults with severe and persistent mental illness, drug or alcohol diagnoses, or transitioning homeless or incarcerated.
1280 N. County Rd. 25A, Suite 2
Troy, Ohio 45373
PHONE: (937) 332-0021, Ext. 252
FAX: (937) 332-7966
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
OFFICE DAYS: Monday – Friday
SERVICE AREA: Miami, Darke, & Shelby Counties
Housing assistance for adults with severe and persistent mental illness and/or drug and alcohol diagnoses.
- Recovery Homes for Men and Women – also known as Sober Living
- Temporary Rental Subsidies – subsidy is based on 40% of gross income
- Transitional Housing for the homeless without income and mental health disability verification
- Prison and Jail Re-Entry – housing and related needs for those being released from prison to local
- Mental Health Group Home Subsidies
ELIGIBILITY: Verification of a severe and persistent mental illness, addiction treatment, income, &
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: Referral packet & income verification.
HOW TO USE: Anyone can call for information
FEE POLICY: There may be no fee policy for Re-entry or Transitional Housing.
Temporary Rental Assistance – payment is 40% of your gross income towards rent.
Recovery Housing is $400 a month and includes 24/7 staffing and heat and utilities.