COMMUNITY HOUSING OF DARKE, MIAMI AND SHELBY COUNTIES, INC.
1100 Wayne St. Suite 4001
Troy, Ohio 45373
Housing assistance for adults with severe and persistent mental illness, drug or alcohol diagnoses, or transitioning homeless or incarcerated.
See also Metropolitan Housing Authority page.
PHONE: (937) 332-0021, Ext. 252
FAX: (937) 332-7966
SERVICE AREA: MIAMI, DARKE, AND SHELBY COUNTIES
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
OFFICE DAYS: Monday through Friday
SERVICES: Housing assistance for adults with severe and persistent mental illness and/or drug and alcohol diagnoses.
- Recovery Homes for Men and Women – also known as Sober Living
- Temporary Rental Subsidies – subsidy is based on 40% of gross income
- Transitional Housing for homeless, without income and mental health disability verification
- Prison and Jail Re-Entry – housing and related needs for those being released from prison or local jails
- Mental Health Group Homes Subsidies
ELIGIBILITY: Referrals accepted from contracted agencies with the Tri-County Board of Recovery and Mental Health Services. Verification of a severe and persistent mental illness, or addiction treatment.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: Referral from a contracted Mental Health or Addiction Agency Income verification required for some services.
HOW TO USE: Anyone can call for information
FEE POLICY: There may be no fee policy for Re-entry or Transitional Housing.
Temporary Rental Assistance – payment is 40% of your gross income towards rent.
Recovery Housing is $400 a month and includes 24/7 staffing and heat and utilities.