RIVERSIDE EARLY INTERVENTION
Information and service referral for expectant parents, newborns, and toddlers, birth through their third birthday.
1625 Troy-Sidney Road
Troy, Ohio 45373
PHONE: (937) 440-3099
FAX: (937) 440-1652
SERVICE AREA: Miami County
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30p.m.
OFFICE DAYS: Monday through Friday
Early Intervention (EI) is a statewide system to support parents of infants and toddlers with developmental concerns. EI is focused on the philosophy that young children learn best from familiar people in familiar settings. EI builds upon and provides support and resources to families for enhancing children’s development and learning through every day routines. It is a collaborative, home and community-based system where families and a team work together to provide ongoing support for their child.
Early Intervention provides:
- Developmental assessment and evaluations
- Child developmental information
- Support to parents through coaching to stimulate development in communication skills, motor, early learning and social emotional development.
- Home visits with a primary service provider
- Assistance in locating community resources
- Service coordination
Children birth to their 3rd birthday:
- Children with an eligible medical diagnosis
- Children who have eligible developmental delays
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: None
RESTRICTIONS: Services are provided in home until a child reaches their 3rd birthday.
HOW TO USE: If you have a child with special needs or are concerned that your child is not doing the same things that other children the same age are, call for information.
HOW TO USE: Free