MIAMI COUNTY CHILDREN’S SERVICES BOARD
Protective services for children, in-home services for children, foster care, adoption services, services to unmarried parents, kinship services, information and referral services.
510 W. Water St., Suite 210
Troy, Ohio 45373
PHONE: (937) 335-4103
“9 1 1” (After Hours Emergency Only)
SERVICE AREA: All of Miami County
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(After Hour Emergencies through Miami County “9 1 1“)
OFFICE DAYS: Monday through Friday
Closed for legal federal holidays
- Protective services for children: Investigations of child abuse, neglect, and dependency and appropriate services to families and children involved.
- In-home services for children: Intensive supportive service to families when children remain in the home of parent, guardian.
- Foster Care: Substitute care for children including recruitment and certification of foster homes and placement of children.
- Adoption services: Home studies, matching placements, support groups and subsidies.
- Services to unmarried parents: Guidance regarding the decision making process of rearing or surrendering children.
- Kinship Services: Supportive services to kinship caregivers.
- Information and referral as necessary.
ELIGIBILITY: Services are available for any Miami County resident.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: None
HOW TO USE: Contact the office by telephone or in person.
FEE POLICY: None