MIAMI COUNTY COMMUNITY ACTION COUNCIL
Case Management, Information and Referral
Emergency Utility Bill Assistance (HEAP) (Summer and Winter), Percent of Income Payment Plan (PIPP), Referral Services/Human Services Directory, Limited Emergency Grants
Community Services Center
1695 Troy-Sidney Road
Troy, Ohio 45373-9794
PHONE: (937) 335-7921 (TDD Capacity Available)
FAX: (937) 339-8905
SERVICE AREA: Miami County Residents
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
OFFICE DAYS: Monday through Friday
ELIGIBILITY: All Services:
• Resident of Miami County
• Income Below 125% of Poverty Index
• Income Below 175% of Poverty Index
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: All Services:
• Certified Birth Certificate (Family)
• Proof of Family Income
• Social Security Cards (Family)
• Driver’s License(s)
HOW TO USE: 1. Call for an appointment, is best.
2. Walk-ins will be served as staff is available.
FEE POLICY: None