MIAMI COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH – Nursing Division
Medical services, school health visits, communicable disease control, various clinics.
510 W. Water Street, Suite 130
Troy, Ohio 45373
PHONE: (937) 573-3518
SERVICE AREA: Miami County
OFFICE DAYS: Monday – Friday, excluding holidays
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Medical Services
- “Help Me Grow” Home Visiting
- Immunizations: Child, Adult, and Travel Immunizations
- TB Testing
- RAPID Strep Testing
- Pregnancy Tests
- Adult Physicals
- School Health Visits – in some school districts
- Communicable Disease Control
- Clinics Provided: Appointment Needed
- Adults Immunization
- Child Immunization
- First Thursday of the month 4:00 – 6:30 pm.
- Travel – By Appointment
- Prenatal Wellness Center
- Well Child Clinic
- Reproductive Health & Wellness Clinic
- Immunization Clinic – Medical/Insurance card, Immunization Record
- Prenatal Wellness Center – Medical/Insurance card, Income verification, Social Security card, Driver’s License or State ID, Proof of Pregnancy (available at appointment)
- Well Child Clinic – Medical/Insurance card, Income Verification, Social Security Card, Immunization Record
- Reproductive Health & Wellness Clinic – Medical/Insurance Card, Income Verification, Social Security Card, Driver’s License or State ID
HOW TO USE: Call for information or appointment
- Immunization Clinic – Medicaid, Medicaid Managed Care Plans, and private insurance accepted.
- Clinic Services – Charges based on sliding fee scale based on gross income and household size. Medicaid, Medicaid managed care Plans, and private insurance accepted.