MIAMI METROPOLITAN HOUSING AUTHORITY
Community Services Center
1695 Troy-Sidney Road
Troy, Ohio 45373-9794
PHONE: (937) 335-7921
FAX: (937) 339-8905
SERVICE AREA: Miami County
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
OFFICE DAYS: Monday – Friday
1. Housing Choice Voucher – Rental assistance with a private landlord or
2. Public Housing that the agency owns and manages.
*Troy- Morris House for Seniors, Floral View for Families
*Piqua-Washington Commons for families
3. Generally, participants pay 30% of adjusted income for rent/utilities and the balance is subsidized by HUD.
4. Landlords welcomed and encouraged to inquire about program guidelines for the Voucher program participation
5. Applications are available through our website at https://www.miamimha.org/
1. Housing Choice Voucher: Below 50% of Median Income
2. Public Housing: Below 80% of Median Income
Birth certificates for all family members.
Social Security Cards for all family members
Rental History list of landlords past 3 years (public housing only)
Permanent Resident Card (Non-Citizen)
RESTRICTIONS: The application must be complete.
HOW TO USE: Applications are available at the office from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. or
in the dropbox outside the office or online at https://www.miamimha.org/.
FEE POLICY: None