RECOVERY & WELLNESS CENTERS OF MIDWEST OHIO
1483 W. Main Street
Tipp City, OH 45371
212 E. Main Street
Greenville, Ohio 45331
The Mission of The Recovery and Wellness Centers of Midwest Ohio is to save lives. Employees are expected to be dedicated to fulfilling this mission, even at a personal sacrifice. At the same time, to accomplish our mission, RWC Ohio recognizes the importance of maintaining a friendly work environment, where employee family responsibilities, career ambitions, and personal aspirations are encouraged and supported. It is the goal of RWC Ohio to provide working conditions that are conducive to reducing the stress and conflict inherent in providing counseling and recovery services, so as to maximize our effectiveness toward accomplishing our mission.
Miami County: (937) 335-0361
Darke County (937) 548-1635 or 1 (888) 567-5256
After-Hours Crisis Hotline 1(800) 351-7347 (mobile crisis only)
SERVICE AREA: Miami, Darke, Preble: Shelby County- Hotline & Mobile Crisis Only
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday- Thursday
8:30a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Friday
OFFICE DAYS: Monday – Friday
RWC, Inc., provides comprehensive outpatient counseling for all ages.
1. Crisis intervention services available to hospitals and local jails, including mental health assessments and consultations to inmates referred by the courts;
2. Consultation with law enforcement, fire and rescue departments;
3. Individual/group and family counseling to those struggling with both behavioral health and substance use disorder;
4. Case management for severely mentally disabled adults, severely emotionally disturbed children; and individuals with a substance use disorder;
5. Psychiatric consultations and medication services
6. Group topics may include:
- Anger Management
- Adult Survivors of Abuse
- Parenting classes
- ADHD Wellness
- Chemical Dependency Education
- Coping Skills
- Adolescent Girls Group
7. School-based services related to mental health issues
ELIGIBILITY: All ages; financial assistance may be available to residents of Darke, Miami, or Preble counties.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: Income verification Insurance information or Medicaid card ID
HOW TO USE: FOR FIRST-TIME APPOINTMENTS:
Call (937) 423-3432 this is a centralized intake line that will allow scheduling at any of our locations.
Sliding fee based on ability to pay.
Most insurance accepted.
Medicaid Card accepted.