TIPP MONROE COMMUNITY SERVICES, INC.
All Social Service Programs have residency requirements, frequency limitations and other restrictions. See below for specific programs.
3 E. Main Street
P.O. Box 242
Tipp City, Ohio 45371-0242
PHONE: (937) 667-8631
FAX: (937) 667-4003
SERVICE AREA: Tipp City and Monroe Township
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m
OFFICE DAYS: Monday through Friday
SERVICES: All Social Service Programs have residency requirements, frequency limitations and other restrictions.
- The Community Relief Program is an emergency fund to assist area families with rent, prescriptions or utilities (Includes Bethel Township).
- The Eyeglass Program assists individuals with eye examinations and glasses.
- Loan Instrument Programs provides musical instruments to children who otherwise would not be able to participate in the school band. Music books, cleaning supplies and music stands are also provided.
- Good Samaritan Fund helps transients once with a one night stay at a local hotel, a family meal and $20 in gasoline. The program also assists local residents with gasoline in the amount of $20. This fund is administered by the Tipp City Police Department.
- Diaper & Formula Fund assists area families with small children in emergency cases to purchase diapers and formula.
- Mobile Meals provides one hot meal a day to home bound senior citizens (60 & older) or disabled residents.
- TMCS’s Holiday Gift Giving Program helps all families in Tipp City and Monroe Township to have a happy and fulfilling holiday. This program provides Christmas gifts to children whose families cannot afford them.
- Lunch On Us provides free lunch to school aged children during summer months.
- Dental Program-Helps with emergency dental procedures one time in 12 months for up to $200 per household.
- School Supplies-Will be collected and then handed out on the last day of the Lunch On Us Program. Call the office if you are in need of supplies for the upcoming school year.
Other services provided include educational, recreational and cultural programs, activities and events. Check our website for current classes. Registration available online.
ELIGIBILITY: There may be certain qualifications for some programs or activities. Fees for non-residents of the Tipp City and Monroe Township area will be slightly higher.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: Driver’s license, current bill or lease
RESTRICTIONS: Mobile Meals (Tipp City and Monroe Township residents only), and Community Relief (Tipp City, Monroe Township and Bethel Township residents are served.)
HOW TO USE: Stop in to fill out paperwork that applies to program applying for. Call for information.
FEE POLICY: There is no fee for human service information and referral services. Fees vary for programs and activities. Fees are paid in advance.