TRI-COUNTY BOARD OF RECOVERY & MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
The Tri-County Board of Recovery and Mental Health Services is responsible for planning, funding, monitoring and evaluating substance abuse and mental health services for Darke, Miami and Shelby Counties.
1100 Wayne Street, Suite 4000
Troy, Ohio 45373
PHONE: (937) 335-7727
FAX: (937) 335-8816
SERVICE AREA: Miami, Darke and Shelby Counties
OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
OFFICE DAYS: Monday through Friday
The Board contracts with the following providers to provide community behavioral health services:
- Community Housing Inc./Shelby House/Miami House – 937-332-0021
- Miami County Family & Children First Council 937-335-7727 Ext. 203
- Hopeline (peer support line) 937-451-3232 (855-276-HOPE)
- Miami County Recovery Council 937-335-4543
- Recovery & Wellness Centers of Midwest Ohio 937-548-1635
- Miami County 937-335-0361
- Darke County Recovery 1-888-567-5256
- Family Resource Center of Northwest Ohio 937-710-4616
- Tri-County Crisis Hotline & Crisis Response Team 800-351-7347
- NAMI of Darke, Miami and Shelby Counties 937-335-7727 Ext. 203
Through this network a wide range of substance abuse and mental health services are offered for all age groups.
No one is denied service because of the inability to pay. SafeHaven services are free of charge. This is made possible by federal and state tax dollars and by support from the local Mental Health and Recovery tax levy.
ELIGIBILITY: Any resident of Miami, Darke or Shelby County is eligible to receive services.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: Proof of income, insurance, or Medicaid is needed. For people who wish to use the sliding fee scale, a financial evaluation is necessary.
HOW TO USE: Call the Tri-County Board at the phone number listed above for information; call any of the Board-funded agencies directly for an appointment.
FEE POLICY: Fees for services are on a sliding scale, based on the person’s financial status. MEDICAID and many insurance companies will pay for substance abuse and mental health treatment services.