UPPER VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER
3130 N. County Road 25A
Troy, Ohio 45373
PHONE: (937) 440-4000
Services provided include:
• General medicine and surgery
• Surgery / Robotic Surgery
• Emergency care Level III Trauma Center
• Newborn care / Level II Special Care Nursery
• Intensive care and telemetry
• Interventional Cardiac catheterization lab
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Rehabilitation Inpatient Unit
• Oncology/Cancer Care
ELIGIBILITY: Some pre-registration and registration forms are required.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED: Hospitalization insurance identification card. Medicaid/Medicare card when applicable.
Other documents may be needed at time of inquiry.
HOW TO USE: Physician referral for acute services.
FEE POLICY: Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid or show ability to self-pay.