U.S. Government Services and Information
- About the U.S.Have a question about the USA? Learn where to find answers to the most requested facts about the United States of America.
- Benefits, Grants, LoansLearn about government programs that provide financial help for individuals and organizations.
- Consumer IssuesLearn how to be a safe consumer, what to do when a purchase or service goes wrong, and more.
- COVID-19Learn about the types of assistance the federal government offers people and businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Disability ServicesFind information for people with disabilities.
- Disasters and EmergenciesLearn how to prepare for and recover from disasters and emergencies.
- EducationFind government information on education including primary, secondary, and higher education.
- Government Agencies and Elected OfficialsFind information for federal, state, and local government agencies and elected officials.
- HealthFind health resources from the government.
- HousingGet information and services to help with finding and keeping a home.
- Jobs and UnemploymentFind out how and where to look for a new job or career, get help if you are unemployed, and more.
- Laws and Legal Issues Learn how to report a crime, locate a federal inmate, research common U.S. laws, and file a complaint against the government.
- Military and veterans learn more about help for veterans and service members, joining the military, and more.
- Money and TaxesLearn about taxes, money the government may owe you, investing, credit help, and more.
- Small BusinessLearn the steps to start a small business, get financing help from the government, and more.
- Travel and ImmigrationLearn about visiting, traveling within, and moving to the United States.
- Voting and ElectionsFind answers to common questions about voting in the United States.